Software Engineer : Rendering

Home Page forums Other Job Postings Software Engineer : Rendering

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Animal Logic
    Participant

Are you a Software Developer interested in joining our core R&D group to develop and enhance our proprietary rendering software (Glimpse); including our state-of-the-art rendering engine, shading system, and scene representation? If the answer is yes, then read on!

For more information on Glimpse

What you’ll get to do:

Work alongside some of the best artists and developers in the world applying your technical skills to create new tools and techniques for generating highly realistic imagery
    Work in a small but focused group, close to end users
    See the results of your effort up on the screen

What you bring:

Experience developing 3D rendering software using C++ in high performance computing environments
    Strong mathematical skills and familiarity with numerical methods, probability and statistics used for rendering such as Monte Carlo integration and importance sampling
    A talent and passion for optimisation and a working knowledge of efficient spatial data structures
    A thorough understanding of light transport and global illumination techniques
    You may have knowledge or experience developing shading or raytracing algorithms on massively parallel architectures such as GPUs.
    Working knowledge of shading technologies such as RSL, OSL, GLSL
    An ability to work in a challenging environment, take direction and possess good communication skills
    Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
    Willingness to work in a production environment and collaborate with artistic staff
    The ability to maintain an open and professional demeanour regarding direction, changes and shifting requirements

You may have a background in film, animation, television, visualization or games
    An appreciation of design aesthetics is a plus

What you’ll need to include in your application:

Your resume/CV
    You may also give links to relevant websites, that might demonstrate your work either as code or as a visual example of the results of your code.

Due to security reasons please do not include any links to Dropbox or Google Docs.

To apply, please complete our online application form via our website:
    https://www.animallogic.com/careers/jobs/software-engineer-rendering/

Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With studios in Sydney and Vancouver and development offices in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.

In 2017, Animal Logic completed production on Peter Rabbit, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Alien: Covenant, and is currently in production on The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include: The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.

For over 25 years, Animal Logic has remained committed to innovation, technical and creative excellence and most importantly, creating a collaborative and storytelling culture with a unique voice. We have BIG dreams!

JaneBeerkle
    Participant

My friend is a software developer and he has 3 years of experience. He wants to develop technicals skills or creates new tools. I have gone through your post When I work my designing project with the help of a siding contractor denver website. I saw your post on this website. I tell my friend about this post. Thank you so much for sharing this interesting post with us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link