Home Forums Applications Photoshop/Illustrator What should be the equal ratio 1 meter / Inches in photoshop?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Toddrose

I want to create a flex board in 1 meter width and 2 meter height. Then how i calculate the equal ratio in inches to create the photoshop canvas?

Anonymous

1 inch equals 2.54 cm. Also you can use unit switching functio of Photoshop to get the number: create a new document, enter your width and height, then click on the ‘inches’ measurements for width and height and change to cm. Your dimensions in centimetres will be 100 x 200 to give you the exact 1 m x 2 m document size.

Anonymous

If you use often meters, then you can adjust meters as you default measures in :edit ->preferences->units…

Anonymous

Firstly, you should create a new document, where you enter your width and height click on the ‘inches’ measurements for width and height and change to cm. Your dimensions in centimetres will be 100 x 200 to give you the exact 1 m x 2 m document size.

Anonymous

@imigyjunia 35023 wrote:

1 inch equals 2.54 cm. Also you can use unit switching functio of Photoshop to get the number: create a new document, enter your width and height, then click on the ‘inches’ measurements for width and height and change to cm. Your dimensions in centimetres will be 100 x 200 to give you the exact 1 m x 2 m document size.

That right!

(Note: Jackie Chan Movies, Korean drama eng sub, Japanese drama eng sub, Thailand drama online eng sub)

Anonymous

@nthp2013 43851 wrote:

That right!

where can i find how to adjust to meters? Cant find
    edit ->preferences->units

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.