Working with Python in VFX

Home Page forums Rumors/News News Discussion Working with Python in VFX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi fx-guide

Me and my classmate study VFX. During our studies we are prompted to make a report of some sort within the environment of VFX. Therefore since we both like working with python to improve our work we decided to dedicate our report on Python within VFX.

So if possible please answer 7 questions to aid with our report. Thank you for your time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SNloMxWuqErMGl9Y2SUqVPIKay8F7i6kJHm5cpsEhHI/viewform?c=0&w=1

Have a good one!

nickbor34
    Participant

I know that learning programming languages are a complicated process

nickbor34
    Participant

The Best Visual Effects Schools is the World Rankings is something we take very seriously and no external influences or payments are entered into at any point. Our rankings focus on the quality of students portfolios that are submitted to our judging panel which best reflect the recruitment interview process.

We feel that traditional school rankings that include peer and employer reviews, faculty to student ratio, citations and other data are not adequate when ranking the best creative schools. For a complete breakdown of how we rank the best schools for 2018 please read how we rank the best schools and how we analyse the data in the sections located at the bottom of this page

deniscox
    Participant

I have been working with Visual Studio for several years. This is a complex customizer for non-skilled people. I recommend creating a code based on a script or logical plan. I recently wrote a dissertation about the capabilities of a system programmer in large corporations. This service https://writix.co.uk/write-my-dissertation-for-me helped me because I did not know the statistics about European companies. I was able to draw a parallel of unique people and the professional growth of startups.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link