This week’s fxpodcast reviews the second animated Spider-Man film – Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse is the longest Spider-Man film to date at 2 hours and 16 minutes. The film is the 10th Spider-Man feature film to be released, and in this remarkable film, there are 240 Spider-Man variants seen throughout the various multi-verse worlds.
The film was directed by Justin K. Thompson, Kemp Powers and Justin K. Thompson. It was written by Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, and Dave Callaham.
This week’s Spider-Men are:
- Matt ‘Spidey’ Wallin * @mattwallin www.mattwallin.com.
- Follow Matt on Mastodon: @[email protected]
- Jason ‘Gwen’ Diamond @jasondiamond www.thediamondbros.com
- Mike ’42’ Seymour @mikeseymour. www.fxguide.com. + @mikeseymour
- Follow Mike on Mastodon: @[email protected]
- *Special thanks to Matt Wallin with help from Jim Shen for editing the show.