Sit back and relax as we highlight presentations and tech from SIGGRAPH 2014 in Vancouver - everything from ILM's work on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, to recruitment info and a look at a bunch of new tools and apps.
Here's a full rundown of the episode:
- Otoy's light field holographic video
- Side Effects Software's Houdini Indie release
- Isotropix's Clarisse iFX and how Dneg will be using the tool
- Nukeygara's Akeytsu - a new 3D animation solution
- Dolby's extended dynamic range monitor on the NVIDIA booth
- Jobs Fair - hear from Animal Logic and Image Engine
- Massive - find out the new tools in this crowd software
- Next Limit's Maxwell Render
- ILM on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
We've been a free service since 1999 and now rely on the generous contributions of readers like you. If you'd like to help support our work, please join the hundreds of others and become an fxinsider member.