In this special episode, we explore the exploding world of AI: VFX tools.
(Video made with Stable Diffusion + D-ID to animate the generated still images)
Below is a test by Marijn Eken. It shows both how good WonderStudios is and how it is yet to solve some key aspects – which is why the files can be downloaded and edited by hand. This output is without any additional artist work to show the value and limits of the technology.
Here is a short list of some of the programs the guys mentioned in the podcast:
- WonderStudios (Beta)
- MetaHuman Animator (Beta)
- CopyCat Nuke
- Soul Machines
- Stable diffusion
This week’s hosts are:
- Matt ‘Call me HAL’ Wallin * @mattwallin www.mattwallin.com.
- Follow Matt on Mastodon: @[email protected]
- Jason ‘Jarvis’ Diamond @jasondiamond www.thediamondbros.com
- Mike ‘Holly’ Seymour @mikeseymour. www.fxguide.com. + @mikeseymour
- Follow Mike on Mastodon: @[email protected]
- *Special thanks to Matt Wallin with help from Jim Shen for editing the show.
At the end of the Ep – Mike commented we’d love to hear about your fave AI tool:
-> email us at mikes (at) fxguide.com